Friday, October 31, 2014

Wrapping Up Halloween........

I know it's the day after Halloween, but there were so many projects that I wanted to share - I decided to do a post today.

Here are 2 projects from Anastasia:

A card:


And here is something you can do for every holiday.  Take solid color napkins and run them through your holiday embossing folder for an easy decoration:


Here is a hat that I made using a cut file from SVGCuts.com.  I wanted to make the pumpkin too, but I ran out of time.  The hat is from the Jack'Olantern from Haunted Forest SVG Kit.


I made these bags for the contractor's at work for Halloween.  You can decorate bags by using stamps for any holiday or occassion.


I hope that you've gotten ideas for the upcoming holidays.

Tune in next week for caring and sharing which includes gift card holders.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

1 John 1:7  But if we walk in the light; as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...