Monday, November 24, 2014

A Week of Thanks on Thanksgiving Week

It seemed fitting for the theme on my blog this week to be 'Thanks' since it is Thanksgiving week.

There are so many things that I am thankful for that I have trouble listing them in my prayers at night.  And I won't bore you with the list.

I colored these flowers using two different sets of Red alcohol markers.  Poppies are my favorite flower so I am particularly happy with these 2 cards:




Stay tuned tomorrow for some more giving of thanks.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Luke 2:32  A light for revelation for the gentiles and praise and honor and glory to Your people Israel.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards April.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. :-) I hope your weather is getting a little dryer.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...