Thursday, November 13, 2014

Anything Goes - Spotlighting on Your Cards

This week is just flying by.  It's my turn to show you my anything goes project.

I used a stamp from the Fun Stampers Journey Gifted Wings stamp set, a Paper Smooches Sentiment set that I recently purchased and a technique called spotlighting:

 Here I punched out the magnifying glass with a circle die.  Then I layered it on a piece of purple cardstock that was cut out with a little larger circle die.  I then popped that up in order to 'spotlight' that part of the stamping:

And I did the same technique with this card in a diffeerent color.

I colored the images with Copic markers.  I added highlights in white gel pen.

I think it was dark when I added the enamel dots because they matched when I put them on the cards.  Now looking at the pictures while putting together the post - not so much.  :-)

I hope you can use this technique on your own cards or scrapbook pages.  Stay tuned tomorrow for Diane's contribution to this week's theme - ANYTHING goes.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Galations 1:10  Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God?  Or am I trying to please people?  If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...