Monday, November 10, 2014

Anything Goes!!!!

This week's theme is anything goes and I think you're going to love the variety that theme allows.

Tod's we're going to start with some fun vinyl project with Sherry.  You know I LOVE her vinyl projects.

Here are some straw dispensers that she decorated and filled with goodies.  What a great idea for gift giving.



This is definitely giving me some good ideas for Christmas.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more of what ever my design team sends me.  :-)

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Psalm 145:18-19  The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.  He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;  he hears their cry and saves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...