Thursday, November 6, 2014

Caring and Sharing - Giving is better than receiving

This week is all about giving.  And here is another gift card idea.

This gift card holder is from Everyday Winter Card Set from SVGCuts.com:

As with all cards from SVGCuts.com - the envelope cut file is included.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut out this card and envelope.

I used the left over oval from one of the cuts to adorn the envelope.

This is the front of the gift card.  You can see the gift card through the window.

This is the back side of the card.  This is the first thing you see when you go to open to the gift card:

 This is the full view of the card on the back side:

This cut file can be cut out using masculine paper like this one.  This card holder can be used for any occasion - just pick your paper and hit cut.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more caring and sharing - gift giving ideas.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

John 16:33  I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...