Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Craft Room Fun Continues.....A Work in Progress

This week we are exploring my obsession with craft room tours.  And today I am going to share my craft room.  Please keep in mind it's a little messy.  I have lots of excuses so I won't bore you with them.  Just suffice it to say it's not at it's neatest.  And I am in the process of rearranging in order to create more table top space.

Here is my tour:

This is what you see to the right when you walk in the door.

This is what you see to the left when you enter my room:

And this is the cutest thing in my room!  Gracie

This is the view standing in the closet doorway and looking toward the doorway into the room:

This is the view from the closet door looking towards the right:

This is the view of my shelf that sits next to the closet doorway:

This is the view standing in front of my PC.  And it is on the other side of the large table:

This is standing in front of my PC and it is the other side of the table.  You can see the entryway to the far left:

So that is my messy craft room.  I hope to show you a cleaned up room.

Stay tuned tomorrow for WOYWW.  And tours of Diane and Anastasia's craft rooms later this week.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

1 Peter 15 - 16  For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.  Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil;  live as God's slaves.


3 comments:

  1. I am loving your CR April. Gracie is adorable. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow do you ever have a lot of storage. i am envious, also of your purple rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a wonderful art room! Love all the storage! and Gracie is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete