Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas - the day after

I know that Christmas was yesterday, but I still have a couple projects that I want to share with you.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday.  And now even though it is time to relax, I wanted to share with you two gift card holders I made using my Silhouette Cameo.

Love this little Santa box and it was easy to make.

Same with the holly gift card box.  

I prefer to give gifts, but sometimes a gift card just fits the bill.  And it makes it a little more special when you make the holder that the gift card comes in.  These were for my husband's parents.  These cut files can be found in the The Silhouette Design Store.

I also used my embroidery machine  - Brother PE500 to embroider a name on a gift:

I think next year I am going to have 1 day a week dedicated to a Christmas card design.  Then all my Christmas cards will be done by the time Christmas gets here next year.  We'll see what happens.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

Tune in next week for - Happy New Year!

April

Luke 2:  6 - 7  While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son.  She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment, April. I've now more or less finished the soaps for Christmas presents. Unfortunately, having overdone things on Christmas Eve to try and complete them, I set myself back and was poorly on Christmas Day and am still not well. Despite my darling hubby's best efforts to make the day special for me and Mum, I had little appetite for food or any of the rest of it, and as usual Mum behaved badly and I had to cut it short for my own sanity. Not a great Christmas. Hoping for a much better year next year as this one seemed beset with problems!

    Love your Christmas boxes, and I loved your beautiful fir tree card for Christmas too. Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #40

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...