Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Overload Continues..................

But the end is in sight.  I now have 2 days to get my get well and get my gifts wrapped.  I might just put everyone's gifts in a big box and wrap it.  There will be 6 presents under the tree.  It could happen.

Here is another Christmas card I made in addition to all those I've already shared.  This one was fun to make.  I used the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge from Cricut.



My initial thought was to use the sweater/vest border with the bear in his Christmas sweater.  I had a hard time coming up with the design.  I don't LOVE this design, but I love the bear and the paper.  It's a bit busy, but fun.  I thought I had a stamp that said Have a Beary Merry Christmas.  I don't.  So I just printed it and cut it out and made a banner.  Desperate times called for desperate measures.

The cards are done.  Presents are not wrapped.  The stockings are hanging.  I'm glad I like this time of year - Or I might be stressed!

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW.  I still can't find my work desk.  Geesh!

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 3:17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...