Friday, December 5, 2014

Shake Shake Shake - Shake Shake Shake - Shake Your Snowglobe (Sing to tune of Shake Your Booty)

First I want to wish my younger brother a happy birthday.  Happy Birthday Eric.

It is still snowing here on Scrapbooking and Cardmaking.  But according to the forecast the snow won't last past today.  :-(

But let's enjoy the snow while it's still here.







The shaker card above is a file from the Everyday Winter Cards Collection.  It is snowing inside that snow globe.  The snow comes from a tube from Michaels and is featured with 3 other embellishments that are perfect for shaker cards.

I entered this card into the Brown Sugar Challenge - Winter


I love that the paper has little snow globes on it too.  The paper is from Echo Park - the Christmas Cheer Collection.  And I had the little snow globe stamp.  :-)


I found some fake snow at Dollar Tree.  I thought it would be perfect for a shaker card.  It is cute, but it's quite large.  I had to use 3 layers of foam tape.  And I got a little carried away - this is more like a blizzard than a dusting of snow.  lol  You can barely see the sentiment.  The snowman and the sentiment are from The Stamps of Life die hard club.  I was a little disappointed in the snowman stamp.  The cut wasn't deep enough to get a good stamp.  I love the die set that goes along with it though.

I hope you have been inspired this week to make some fun snowy projects for the holiday season that is upon us.

Tune in next week for It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Corinthians 15:57   But thanks be to God!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

  1. I love your shaker cards. I just might have to pop on over to Michael's and pick up some

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That glitter stuff was going fast! :-) April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cards.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both Shaker cards, but, the Snowman is super cute. The little snowballs look like they are perfect size and scale for the cute Snowman. I think it turned out great. Such a fun look....love them both!
    Happy crafting!
    See B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I need to figure out how to hide all the white foam tape on the side. I think I need some black foam tape. :-) April

      Delete
  5. Both cards are wonderful with lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete