Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday - Deviating from the Theme

So, last night instead of making Christmas themed 'stuff', I made fun things for a baby shower for Kim.  We had her shower today.

I wanted to share with you what I made using cut files from SVGCuts.com.


I used my Cricut Explore and some Paper Studio paper to cut out these baby items.  I had a great time doing it.  And everyone was impressed with the results.  The bottle was their favorite.

Stay tuned tomorrow when we get back to Christmas.  Anastasia is going to share her Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 63:3-4  Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.  I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...