Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WOYWW 289 - Still Can't Find My Desk

It is Wednesday once again.  That means that I need to take a picture of my desk - which I cannot find for all the 'stuff' - and share it on the world's biggest weekly desk hop.  Hop on over to Julia's Blog and check out a bunch of fellow crafter's desks.  You will be inspired.

Here is where I believe my desk used to be.  I'm in a smaller room, so even though I can't find my desk - I know where it should be located.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more reason for the season themed projects.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 John 5:14 - 15  This is the confidence we have in approaching God:  that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.  And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rudolph:)

    Certainly a lot going on at your desk:)

    Hope you have a lovely WOYWW
    Sue # 34

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! I think your desk shows the creative side of a person. It's so good to see others desk and how much we love to craft....for me I can hardly wait to get to the next idea/project...that's my story and I'm sticking to it....lol.
    BTW....I was snooping on your desk and noticed the Christmas Light bulb stamp(?) and would love to know where you got it?I've been obsessed with them. I love the Rudolph...so cute.
    Happy crafting!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...