Monday, January 5, 2015

For the Pun of It! This Week's Theme

It is officially the new year and a new week and a new theme.  This week's theme is 'Puns'.

I worked on some cards last Saturday at church during Craft Day.  I used a sketch from Verve to come up with the designs for cards.  I used A 6 x 6 paper pad from Basic Grey called Hey Boy so my cards are rather masculine.  The stamp set is an oldy from Close to My Heart called Life's a Jungle.  To top is all off I used sock monkey brads:














So I have a whole stack of cards with a boyish theme.  Yay.  I like the idea of a sketch for cards, but this sketch was for a 6 x 6 so the pieces were a little small and difficult to work with.  However, the cards turned out pretty cute.

Tune in tomorrow for another cute punny card.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

2 comments:

  1. April, I love all the cards.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Puns are the best....they're so funny!....lol. Can't wait to see the next Pun.
    Happy crafting!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...