Friday, January 23, 2015

Merry Christmas! I know it's a little early....

but I want to be prepared next Christmas Season with plenty of Christmas cards.  Let's see how I am doing:
Week 1)  No Christmas Card
Week 2)  A Christmas card - yay!
Week 3)  Rita's Christmas Card - hmmmm

But that's okay because we made this card in Rita's class.  So even though mine isn't quite done - it will be - soon.  ;-)

Here is a cute Christmas Card using the same polar bear stamp as on Monday's card:


It is a medium tri fold card most likely from the Silhouette store, but modified to fit this theme.  Too cute!

Thank you for stopping by the blog this week.  Tune in next week for a new theme.  It's gonna be.....In the Red.  I just came up with it.  I think I need to let my design team know.

Have a great day and where ever you are  -   be there.

April

1 John 4:21  And he has given us this command;  Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card April.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Rita is awesome. I hope my card looks this good when I get done with it. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...