Monday, January 12, 2015

Show Me the Love

This week's theme is all about Love.  Today Sherry is showing us the love.

These are cute cards created using the Silhouette Cameo.


Aren't these love birds adorable?  What a great love card.  The item number for this cut in the Silhouette store is #25333.  I know I went out and got it when I saw these cards!

I hope you are inspired to make some love cards now.  Tune in tomorrow for another love project.

Have a great day.  Where ever you are - be there.

April

James 1:13 - 14  When tempted, no one should say, 'God is tempting me.'  For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;  but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and entticed.

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards. I love the bird image.

    Hope you've had a good weekend and you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...