Monday, February 2, 2015

Baby Baby Baby

This week's theme is devoted to those cute little boys and girls that come into our lives and make us smile.  When I see little ones I will always comment, 'They're so cute when they're little'.  I say it especially loud when my 23 year old and 20 year old are within hearing distance.  They know exactly what I mean.  And so do you if you have ever had kids who are teenagers!  LOL

But I digress as this week is all about the cute little ones.

Diane had a request for some baby cards and she obliged.



Aren't these cards adorable.  Perfect for welcoming a little one into the world.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for some more baby projects.

April

John 3:20 - 21  Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.  But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of od.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cute cards. I adore the baby clothes on the washing line.

    Hope you have had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...