Thursday, February 26, 2015

Let's Play Tag!

It is still a week of tags.  I like making tags for presents, but I also like using the 'tag' to spruce up a scrapbook page or card.

I made this card for a friend who made me a beautiful wooden box to hold my finished cards.



Here is a project using a tag on a card:



I cut out the bear tag with my Cricut Explore.  The paper is from Simple Stories.  The googly eyes are from Joanns.  The sentiment is from a Cardztv set.

Here are some Christmas tags from Anastasia:



Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for Christmas tags.  I know - it's not a Christmas card, but it's Christmas related.  lol

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

John 15:13  Greater love has no one than this:  to lay down one's life for one's friends.

2 comments:

  1. Fab box. It would be great as a memory box.

    Love the card.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the box beautiful? It will be a family heirloom.
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...