Friday, February 13, 2015

Let's Wrap Up the Guys and a Christmas Card

This week has been all about the boys.  They need cards too and I have been practicing making them along with my design team.

Today I am sharing masculine cards Sherry made.  This is all about testosterone!  A BIG TRUCK!  LOL



And another one that is loads of fun - a puppy and toilet paper.  It doesn't get more 'guy' than that.  ;-)


I have so many guys cards I am going to have another post tomorrow!  I will be featuring the Operation Write Home sets from Hero Arts.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for another set of guy cards.

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is alive and active.  Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow;  it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards. I did chuckle at the puppy and loo roll one:)

    Enjoy your weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry had to have that stamp! LOL
    April

    ReplyDelete