Monday, March 2, 2015

Flying Away with Butterflies....

Hi everyone.  It's a week of butterflies on the blog.  You can't go wrong with a butterfly.

Here are some projects featuring butterflies.












My inspiration for this group of cards comes from this post:  Laura Fadora's Blog.

I started out by water coloring full sheets of water color paper in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Violet.  Once they dried I used several punches in my stash and punched out a plethura of butterflies.  I ran a line of adhesive and place the butterflies in the order I wanted them.  Then I ran it through the sewing machine.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for more butterflies.

Have a great day and where ever you are be there.

April

Proverbs 18:10  The name of the Lord is a fortified tower;  the righteous run to it and are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...