Thursday, March 26, 2015

Not Theme, but Fun

I have some projects to share that are not theme related, but I want to share them.

I worked on cards this weekend for a retirement and a co-worker's grandson.

I used the cut files that Diane used for another card to create this card.



This is a card for Darryl's grandson who loves to work with tools.





I didn't work much on theme projects this weekend.  And when I say - not much - I mean not really at all.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for a floral birthday card.  Theme ?   What theme?

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Revelation 3:20  Here I am!  I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I did giggle at the retirement card:)

    Fab card for the grandson.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...