Monday, March 16, 2015

This Week is Another Anything Goes Week

This week is another free for all.  We all had so much fun last week - I decided to do it again.

Diane provided this cute little monkey card:


This is a baby card that she did for a friend who is having and baby and might be getting a boat.  LOL

 Love this card and this sentiment.  It is so inspiring.


Thank you Diane for all of your inspiring cards.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more surprises.

Have a great day and where ever you are be there.

April

Psalm 130:5  I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...