Monday, April 13, 2015

Birthday Wrap Up and The First Day of Flower Week

There are several friends and family members that have birthdays in the month April.  It is a great month after all.

I made this card for Jenny using a Penny Black stamp and stencil set.  Poppies are one of my favorite flowers.  I will be using this stamp and stencil set over and over.



This is two fold - It is the birthday wrap up and the first day of flower week.

I hope you have a great Monday.  Tune in tomorrow for Sherry's contribution.

April

Acts 20:  35  In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said:  'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'


2 comments:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...