Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's a Guy Thing

I know the theme this week is circles, but I had to share my guy card.

As I've mentioned before, I worked like a dog this weekend.  I am a computer programmer and we installed changes this weekend.  We have two big weekends a year where we install mandated changes.  We had a couple issues.  Nothing major, but it took time to fix and test them.  Two of my coworkers were real troopers and we worked all weekend long to get our issues resolved.

I said all this so you would know why I wanted to make them cards saying thank you.  The only challenge with making them cards is that they are both guys.  I have such trouble making guy cards.  I wish they liked flowers.  LOL

So here is my guy card.  I made the same card for both of them.


The stamp is by Hero Arts.  I stamped it in Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder.  The sentiment is by Paper Smooches.

I asked my husband if a typewriter was girlie.  He said not if you use one.  Seriously - who uses a typewriter anymore?  And my coworkers are probably too young to even remember a typewriter.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for some more circles.

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Deuteronomy 7:9  Know therefore that the Lord your God is God:  he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...