Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation Cards - In Color

I've been making graduation cards recently.   It is the season for graduations.  So I decided to personalize graduation cards.  How do I do this?  By finding out the name of the school they are graduating from and finding out their school colors.

Here are two cards I made that way:




I made these cards for a guy or a gal.  I hope they enjoy the card that is in their school colors.

Here are the products I used to make the cards:


Maybe you can create some graduation cards using the official school colors of your graduate.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Timothy 6:12  Fight the good fight of the faith.  Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

2 comments:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...