Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day.  Some mother's have furry children and some have human children.  Some of us are lucky enough to still have our mothers on Earth.  Some of us know she's watching over us from beyond.  Happy Mother's Day to all.

Here are the cards I made for my Mom and my Mom-in-law.



I am so happy with the black and white image with a touch of color.  I can use this a lot.  It is sophisticated and comes together quickly.

I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day.  Tune in tomorrow for some great cards by Sherry.  This week's theme is anything goes.

April

Proverbs 9:10  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...