Thursday, May 7, 2015

WOYWW 309 - OMG!

I accidently deleted this post.  So let me try it again.

Today is Wednesday and it's time to post a picture of my desk on The Stamping Ground.

Here is my desk this week:



My rogue computer somehow got the impression that I wanted to delete my earlier post so I apologize to those who stopped by and I don't return a visit.

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Proverbs 17:28 Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent and discerning if they hold their tongues.

1 comment:

  1. I'm of the presumption that you didn't buy a bag of string...is that really a bag of tags or labels...hundreds of 'em!!
    Your desk looks long enough to land a plane on at this view!!! Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...