Friday, July 10, 2015

More Peeps and Not the Sugary Kind

Is sugary a word?  Well it didn't squiggly line it, so it must be.

The card I have today features a stamp set from Stamping Bella.  It is perfect for a card to send to one of your crafty friends.




I used Zig Clean Brush Markers to color the Callista loves to craft stamped image.  The paper is Limeade Splash from Fun Stampers Journey.  I used dies from My Favorite Things.

For the Zig Clean Brush Markers - I stamp the image on watercolor paper with a water resistant ink like Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  For this image I didn't add any water - I just used the markers as is.  I LOVE these markers.  I started with the set of 24 trying to be conservative.  I wish I had purchased the full set of 60 now.  Oh well, I have some more on order.  They sell them individually so I can supplement my collection.

Tune in tomorrow because I have another fun people card.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day and be inspired.

And it is NASCAR weekend in Kentucky.  Even better than that - my favorite driver - Carl Edwards is driving the MINION car!  I am going to have to make some minions in honor of the occassion!

April

1 John 3:18  Dear children, let us not love words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Pray for the world leaders that they be guided by a higher power and work towards the good of all people of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. The only thing missing is a Silhouette and a Cricut...lol. I'm liking the look of the Zig markers.
    They sound fun to use and your coloring and looks great.
    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and the sentiment. Really fab card. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...