Friday, August 21, 2015

Danke - Oh Yeah - Thank You in German

This week is a celebration of gratitude with Thank You cards.  Today it's my turn!

I have three cards to share with you today.  The first two feature digital images from Power Poppy.


This sunflower was great fun to color with my Zig Clean Brush Markers.  The die I used to cut the circle in the middle is from My Favorite Things.


I did a similiar type of card using the digital coneflowers from Power Poppy, too.  I wanted a more pink color, but ended up with a purple using my Zig Clean Brush Markers.  Are there any other markers?  Yes and I used those on the third card.

My next card was a CASE of Kathy's card at the Daily Marker Blog.


I used a butterfly set from Martha Stewart and my Tombow markers to create this card.  I think next time I will be using two coordinating colors instead of two shades of the same color.  I do like how it turned out though.  I am a sucker for butterflies and I had to try to create a card like Kathys.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for another 'thank you' card.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

5 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards April, although my favourite is the first one with the flower popping out of the circle.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all absolutely gorgeous!! I love the flowers and how they are coming out of the circles!! The butterflies are beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am a sucker for flowers! And butterflies.
      April

      Delete
  3. Three lovely cards, but my favourite would be the purple one:) Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...