Thursday, August 27, 2015

Die Cutting and Rainbows

This week the theme is die cutting.  Die cutting can include using your Silhouette, Explore, Big Shot, Vagabond, Cut n Boss, scissors...........  You get the picture.

I used my Silhouette, some Kuretake Watercolor, and a sentiment stamp from Fiskars quoting children.


I stamped the sentiment on vellum paper with Versamark ink and I used embossing powder from Stampendous.  I haven't used the embossing powder from Stampendous before and I was very impressed with how well it worked.

With all that said - I want a 'do over'.  This card did not turn out how I had it pictured in my mind.  It's okay, but I am not happy with it.  But I wouldn't want everyone to think that every card I make turns out the way I want.  I am sure this never happens to anyone else.  ;-)

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more die cutting fun.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Proverbs 18:12  Before a downfall the heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.

1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...