Friday, September 11, 2015

A Butterfly

As I have been boasting - I am on a design team for the challenge - Creative Knockouts.  I thought I would share my first design team card, but it doesn't have any butterflies.  :-(  So I am going to share that card and another card with the same digi image and a butterfly.

The image is a digi from A Day for Daisies called Flowers in Bottles.  I printed the image using my Design Edition Software from Silhouette by adding registration marks.  I also outlined the image so that after I colored it I could cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  It beats fussy cutting, but you get the same effect.

To color the images I used my (wait for it) Zig Clean Brush Markers.

Here is the card that is on the challenge blog.  This one is watercolor:


This is using the same image without the water.  And I added a butterfly.  :-)


The little bitty butterfly is from Hero Arts.  It is a stamp and die set.  The butterfly is two different stamps - the outline and the inside - very cool.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next week for a 'fall' theme.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey.

April

Matthew 11:28  Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

2 comments:

  1. These are both lovely April! So happy to have you on the Creative Knockouts DT:)
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards. I have some of that green ribbon:) Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...