Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Monsters, monsters, monsters and an Alligator

Sherry has been on a monster kick.  And since Halloween comes in the fall and monsters come out at Halloween.  That is my story and I'm sticking to it.  These cuties will make any one scream with excitement when they get one of these cards.

Check these out!










Aren't they adorable!  And of course the googly eyes are a perfect compliment.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey.

April

Psalm 46:10  He says, 'Be still and know that I am God;  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...