Saturday, October 31, 2015

Dare to Be Fabulous

I have been missing in action, but fortunately Dee has come to my rescue.  Check out her humorous card.  You can never go wrong with the girls from AI.


Card Recipe

Old Age Humor
Image and sentiment by Art Impressions Dare to Be Fabulous stamp set.  Colored with a combination of Zig brush markers and Copics.  Wink of Stella in gold around the image background.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for a surprise.  I don't even know what will be posted tomorrow.  ;-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 59:16  But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

4 comments:

  1. Love it:)

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween. I just love the AI girls. Dee did a great job.
      April

      Delete
  2. Ha, so cute!! The ladies are adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee did a great job bringing out their cuteness. Happy Halloween.
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...