Monday, October 19, 2015

It is Anything Goes!

This week's theme is one of my favorites.  Anything goes.  I like weekly themes because that gives me boundaries.  I need boundaries.  I watch youtube videos and stalk people's blogs and I get so many ideas.  Sometimes too many ideas and I am overwhelmed when I go to my craft room without a purpose.  I need purpose.  :-)  But every once in a while - I like to go CRAZY!

Today's card is one of my favorite types of cards - the box card.  I got this from one of my favorite companies - SVGCuts.com. This design is absolutely gorgeous.  It's been a while since I've made a box card and I'd forgotten how much fun they are to make.



Notice the little itty bitty butterfly brad.  I found that at Stampaway.  So cute.


I drew in the lines.  I also added some white using a white gel pen.  I'm really happy with the way the card turned out.  So happy I have the pieces and parts for 4 more lying around on my desk.  I think I went overboard!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more anything goes fun.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey.

April

Psalm 16:8  I keep my eyes always on the Lord.  With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's amazing!! I love the beautiful butterflies!! Wow!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I could take credit, but Mary at SVGcuts did the design -- I just cut it out and pasted it together. :-)
      April

      Delete
  2. April, That is beautiful.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Butterflies and the box. Very pretty!

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...