Sunday, October 4, 2015

It's A Pet's Life This Week

This week's theme is 'A Pet's Life'.  I myself have a few pets:  3 dogs (one is my daughter's), 2 cats (one is my daughter's) and a snake (which is my daughter's).  Do you see a pattern here?

Anyhoo, for this week's theme I used a digi stamp from Fred She Says.  And if you check out my blog on a regular basis - you know the drill.  Bring it in to Silhouette Studio Designer Software  -  trace it, add regristration marks and print it.  Color it with - you know - Zig Clean Brush Markers.  Then cut it out using my Silhouette.  It might seem repetitive to you, but I LOVE it!  lol

Here is the card:


I did do something new - glitter on the butterflies.  Since I no longer make cards for OWH - I am delving into the realm of glitter.  :-)

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for a new theme - Halloween.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey.

April

Psalm 139:  13 - 14  For you created my inmost being;  you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;   your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


2 comments:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...