Friday, November 13, 2015

Thankful - Flower Thank You Card

Housekeeping:  I am moving my blog to a new address.  Check it out and subscribe to the email feed for udpates:  Scrapbookingandcardmaking101.com
This week's blog theme is thankful.  Dee has been feeling extra crafty this week.  And I am thankful for that because my week has been crazy with being out of town last weekend.  Then on Monday I had 4 birthday cards to make for someone at work and 35 invitations to make for my daughter's baby shower.  Tuesday night I worked until midnight.  Wednesday I had to finish up the invitations for my daughter's shower.  So today - I am collapsing!  ;-)
Here is Dee's latest creation:
Card Recipe:
Image stamp from Dare 2B Artzy. Sentiment from Tim Holtz, Crazy Talk. Background colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush. Flower petals are lightly colored over with white Wink of Stella.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for another thankful project.
April
1 Peter 1:8 - 9  Though you have not seen him, you love him;  and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving by the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card by Dee!! I love the artsy look and the colors!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...