Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WOYWW 336 - CCRRRAAAAZZZZYYYYY

I want to take a moment to say thank you to our United States Veterans.  You have made living in freedom possible.  I am grateful for the sacrifices that you have made and will make in the future.  God bless every one of you. 
It is Wednesday and if you're a regular - you know what that means!  I take a picture of my mess - uh - I mean my desk and I share it on Julia's Stamping Ground for all the world to see.  But what is even more fun is that I get to go snooping around my other peep's messes - uh - I mean desks.  :-)
Before I show you my desk I have a little housekeeping.  I am moving to a Wordpress blog from Blogger.  I am posting in both places right now, but that won't happen long.  :-)  To go to the new blog and get familiar go to www.scrapbookingandcardmaking101.com.


I am off to snoop.  
Thank you for stopping by today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more thankful themed projects.
Have a great day and enjoy the journey.
April
Philippians 2: 3 - 4  Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit.  Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

3 comments:

  1. Nice mess....I mean desk. I think it shows how creative you are. (That's my excuse that I share with you and stand by it...lol.)

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your other blog, so shouldn't miss anything:)

    I am drooling over your work area:)

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of creative happiness there! Thanks for stopping by!
    Angie #56

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...