Wednesday, December 27, 2017

WOYWW 447 - So Busy.....

It is Wednesday and that means it's time to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground.  I cleaned up my desk Christmas Eve eve and yet you would never be able to tell it.  Christmas is officially over and it's on the Valentine's Day.  Actually, I should be working on New Year's cards since I missed sending Christmas cards.  It is next on my list.

Here is my desk:



That's my desk this week.  I have been remiss in visiting desks the last couple weeks, but I am going to visit desks tonight.  I am on vacation and I am watching my granddaughter today.  I am sure I will be exhausted by the evening.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.

April

Luke 2:  21  On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived. 

10 comments:

  1. I don't do valentine cards so at least don't have that pressure! happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW! Your desk looks so happy and busy. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!.
    -K #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. Your desk looks very busy and interesting. I hope you managed to get your New Year cards complete. Happy New Year to you. Tracey R #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, two carousels. I wish mine was a black one - think I might just have to paint my white one.. Hope you get your cards caught up.
    Have a Wonderful Year Ahead - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be making one valentine card but some Birthday cards are needed first. Have a great woyww and best wishes for the New Year. Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi April. A very busy desk! I only have the 1 Valentine card to make, but quite a few birthday cards before that. Thanks for stopping by ... I'm just cstching up! Have a wonderful new year, and best wishes for 2018 xx Heather #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was only saying to mum that the shops will be getting ready for valentine's after New year, Gosh you too. I just do the one so it's ok to wait till closer to the time. Didn't make Christmas cards this year either well I did do some special ones but that's all. Thanks for the visit BJ#7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi April, With all that was heppeniong with your family before Christmas, it's not surprising you didn't get Christmas cards made. Hope you get the New Year ones done.

    Have fun with your granddaughter.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk looks lovely and busy, April. Mine is a mess (dumping ground) and no work taking place on it! Ah well. Better things next year, hopefully! Thank you for your lovely comment, and in particular for your kind thoughts about my mum. I am very sorry to hear that you have recently lost your dad, too. Mine died four years ago at the beginning of Dec. I can't believe it's that long ago... As you say, time really does fly, and I can't believe the kittens are 7 months old, either! They still behave like complete babies though! So glad you liked my Christmas table. It was really therapeutic doing the Christmas dinner and my hubby really enjoyed it too - it was lovely to be able to spoil him a bit because he's had such a rough time lately, having broken his leg.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your crafting desk always has the greatest storage ideas. Good luck making more cards... I kept painting and only made a few cards this christmas.
    sandra de @4

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...