Friday, January 12, 2018

Hi in Distress Oxide Watercolor

Okay - I know that my cards are starting to look the same, but I can't help myself.  I love Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink and water.  But today I am using new colors - no pink and purple.  Woo hoo!

Let's just get right to it:



Hi Card Recipe

I have expanded my horizons!  I used Peacock Feathers and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink for this card.  And instead of spritzing water - I spritzed spray starch.  Is there a difference?  I have no idea.  I designed the 'hi' in Silhouette Studio V4 and then cut it out on my Cricut Explore Air 2.  I cut out multiples and glued the layers to make the sentiment more dimensional.  The snowflakes were cut using MFT dies.  The coral card stock was also used as a mat for the card.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  8 - 9  Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.  The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...