Monday, January 22, 2018

Hugs Are My Thing

Evidently Hugs is my sentiment right now because all the cards I've been making say Hugs.  I guess there isn't anything wrong with that.  I might actually have some get well cards this week so there will be some diversification.




Hugs Are My Thing Card Recipe

I've been playing with the text feature in the Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio softwares.  This card is a result of the negative cut I did on my machines.  I placed the red cardstock on a black mat and added some Doodlebug enamel dots in sparkly black.  Done.  You can't beat a simple card.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 4:  1 - 2  Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...