Saturday, February 24, 2018

Thank You Cards in Bulk

My granddaughter had her 2nd birthday at the beginning of the month.  It was a pretty big party for a 2 year old.  I have had smaller parties no doubt.  She received lots of goodies and so of course we need thank you cards.  Now as a card making you will agree that store bought cards are not even an option.  But there must be a balance when hand making cards for those who might not be card worthy.  We all know peeps who are not card worthy.  They will open the card, smile and throw that puppy in the garbage.  Here is my solution for some easy cards that are obviously hand made, but I will not have fits if someone throws one of these away.

Be prepared - there are several.






Thanks Card Recipe

The stamp that I used for this card is from Concord and 9th and is a turn about stamp.  I used my MISTI stamping tool and stamped using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Clear embossing powder.  The color comes from the card stock.  The pattern paper is from Paper House.  The sentiment die is from Stamplorations and the pattern paper is stacked on some solid color card stock to give the sentiment dimension.  And that is it.  That is how you make a card for someone who might not be card worthy.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  16   But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...