Saturday, March 17, 2018

Cards 4 Boys - Send a Smile 4 Kids

It is the third Saturday of the month and that means it is time for a new challenge at the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge blog.  The theme for this challenge is Anything Goes or Cards 4 Boys.  This challenge no longer has sponsors so you will be participating for pride not prize.    

Send a Smile 4 Kids charity is dedicated to collecting and distributing handmade cards to children who are inpatient at Children's Hospitals.  Please send us your handmade kids' cards for holidays, birthdays, and everyday cheer.  Help us put a smile on our kids' faces.

Here is the card I made for the Design Team for this challenge:



Card 4 a Boy Card Recipe

I had this background in my stash.  I made it with leftover Oxide Distress Inks on my craft mat.  Instead of wiping them up with a wipe or paper towel, I dabbed the ink on regular card stock.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the birthday embossing.  The balloons were in an unmarked plastic bag so I don't know who made it.  I die cut the image with white card stock and then with a left over watercolor background that was also in my stash.  The happy birthday sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the die cut tag is from My Favorite Things.  I matted the card front on a coordinating color of solid card stock.  Since it is for a guy, no glitter.

Consider entering the challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids and sending in your cards to bring a smile to a child in the hospital.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  14  At mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come over here. Have some bread and dip it in the wine vinegar.”  When she sat down with the harvesters, he offered her some roasted grain. She ate all she wanted and had some left over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...