Saturday, March 24, 2018

I Speak Fluent Sarcasm

What is unfortunate about that blog post title is that it is true.  Ask anyone who knows me.  I just can't help myself.  I think it is genetic - I got it from my Dad.  Not my Mom - she's just too nice to be sarcastic.  I on the other hand, am not.  So I decided to use one of my Wal-mart t-shirts to share that information with anyone who sees me.  No one will be able to say I didn't warn them.  And with glitter.




I Speak Fluent Sarcasm T-shirt Recipe

As is the norm for me I found this saying in the Silhouette Design Store and decided I must have it.  There are several 'sarcasm' sayings that you will eventually see on one of my shirts.  Sarcasm Loading, If Only Sarcasm Burned Calories and I Will See Your Sarcasm and Raise You Some Sass.  As always I use Siser HTV in Easyweed Stretch, Electric and Glitter.

I discovered something recently - my wardrobe comes from Wal-mart and Jiffy shirts.  I recently had to go shopping for some new pants.  In the last year I've lost 30 pounds and I have - had - no black pants.  I was volunteering for a charitable event last Friday and needed to wear something besides jeans and I don't like wearing skirts/dresses.  I just don't have the legs.  But I digress.  So I went shopping and not for craft supplies.  I love shopping for craft supplies.  I do NOT like shopping for clothes.  I don't mind grabbing a pair of jeans from Wal-mart or including an order for a shirt in my size in our jiffy shirt orders.  But having to try on clothes in a dressing room?  Ugh.  Pants off, pants on, pants off and pants back on.  Walk, walk, walk.  Pants off, pants on, pants off, pants on.  The only good thing was the size I am wearing.  I am happy to report I found 2 pairs of black pants, a pair of navy pants and a pair of jeans.   So I said all that to say - when you see my t-shirt blog posts - you are experiencing clothes shopping with me.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  21  Then Ruth the Moabite said, “He even said to me, ‘Stay with my workers until they finish harvesting all my grain.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...