Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hurry and Be Well Tulips

Here is another card that I heat embossed with Nuvo Black Embossing powder and colored with Tombow markers.  This is a great technique when you want beautiful cards, but some extra time left in your day when you're done.




Hurry and be well Card Recipe

These are currently my favorite tulips and they are from Penny Black.  I stamped them in Versamark Ink and heat set them with Nuvo Embossing Powder.  Tombow Markers were used to color the flowers where there would be shadows and then I added water where there was no color.  This allowed the color to bleed into the rest of the flower.  I did the same with the leaves.  I outlined the flowers in a purple Tombow marker and then used a brush to pull the color away from the edge of the flowers.  The sentiment if from MSE and I stamped it in Versamark Ink and heat set with Nuvo White Embossing powder.  Lucy's Cards jewels finished off the card along with a black mat.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:   19  I saw none of the other apostles—only James,the Lord’s brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...