Friday, January 15, 2021

A Quick and Easy 3 Yard Quilt Tutorial Gone Wrong

 Ever think you're doing everything right?  You've read the directions.  Twice.  You've studied the pictures.  Twice.  Even three times.  You film the steps because you are going to share your expertise with the world.  You are going to help someone who is struggling with the directions.  Maybe that person has never made a quilt before.  You are going to give them insight and with your awesome teaching skills, you are going to enlighten them.  Encourage them.  Motivate them.  And then it just doesn't come out the way you expected.






Check out my video and see what went wrong and what worked right.  



Even though my quilt didn't turn out as I expected, I am happy with it and I think my granddaughter will love it.  Stay tuned to see how I finish it.

Thank you for watching.  Please like, subscribe and share my video - it helps me on my quest to be a YouTube star.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. My two granddaughters still have their childhood quilts I made for them and you'd think they were the most perfect quilts ever made, according to them. lol Believe me, April, it has more to do with who made them than any imperfections which may exist. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...