Sunday, June 16, 2013

Shiver Me Timbers




I'm still working on Disney and I probably will be for quite some time.  Here I used the standard Disney colors - red, yellow and black.  I also used Bazzill dotted swiss paper in yellow.  I used Kiwi Lane templates to create these pages.  I found the Pirate stickers at Archivers.

It's funny - the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride used to be desserted until the movies came out.  :-)

The photographer at Hollywood Studios had my husband take off his hat so it looks like he has on the big Mickey Sourcerer's hat.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...