Monday, June 17, 2013

Tulips and a Pair of Scissors


I found the tulip stamp at Archivers - it's a wood mount stamp.I am a sucker for flowers.  I used Copic markers to colors the flowers.  I cut out the flowers around the frame.  I used Teresa Collins Spring Fling 6 X 6 paper pack for the background pattern paper.  I also used the 6 x 6 tutorial on the Operation Write Home Blog.  I didn't put a sentiment.  I think it can be used for many purposes.

This card will be going to OWH where it will be sent to deployed military personnel so they can send hand written notes to their friends and family.  If you would like to participate in this worthy cause - go to the website and check it out.  It will make you feel good.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stitching you are using on these beautiful flower cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...