Sunday, August 11, 2013

I told you The Tree of Life is my favorite


The family (minus Brittni because she had to work) in front of the Tree of Life in Disney's Animal Kingdom.




I started with a Scrapbook Generation 2 page sketch for this layout.  I used my animal print paper pack once again; as well as, some of the coordinating stickers that came with the set.  I cut out strips of the paper and then trimmed the ends to look like banners.  I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the letters for the Tree of Life title.  I placed it all on Kraft cardstock and there you have it.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...