Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Miss You


I saw a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire on overlapping stamping.  So here is my attempt at overlapping stamping.  The chevron stamp I used is by Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment is by Avery Elle.  The ink I used is from Hero Arts.  I added the zig zag stitching in a thread color matching the ink.  Although I obviously need to work on my zig zags in the corners, but I do like the colors on this card.

Check out Jennifer mcGuire's blog - she has great tutorials.

Are you a cardmaker?  Do you want to help support our troops serving away from home by making cards? Then check out Operation Write Home.  You can send your cards to OWH and those cards will go to our troops so they can write home to their loved ones.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

  1. Hi April!!! I love that effect with the chevron stamp on the card. I think it is so cool when people who make cards can name off everything they used and who created it! Thank you for posting about OWH. When my son was over in Iraq he said there were so many soldiers who never even got a letter. How sad. So OWH is an awesome way to support our troops!!!! Big Hugs and sorry I didn't get around on WOYWW, been having computer and me issues, lol! Rasz

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...