Friday, August 9, 2013

The Tree of Life


I think the tree of Life is one of my favorite attractions in the Animal Kingdom - that and the safari ride.  The talent of the concrete workers who created the different animals throughout the trunk and roots of the tree amazes me.


Thank goodness for the Disney Photo Pass.  If it hadn't been for Disney photographers - I wouldn't be in very many pictures.


Just different views of the Tree of Life and the Mount Everest ride in the background.  The tree on the right of the layout is from Paper Wizards.  Their cutting machine is awesome!


A close up of the tree.

I used a paper pack with multiple animal print inspired papers.  I will have to get the name the next time I am in the box.  I think animal print is so cool.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...