Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Wildlife of the Tree of Life - Viewmaster Style




It always amazes me the craftsmanship that went into the concrete that makes of the trunk and roots of the Tree of Life in Disney's Animal Kingdom.  My husband is a Journeyman Ironworker so he knows what went into forming the trunk and roots.  He doesn't finish concrete though.  I told him he should learn how to do this stuff.  LOL  So while we were there I took lots of pictures of the different animals and bugs that were carved into the trunk and roots of the tree.  I printed them in a smaller format and used a viewmaster cut out from the Silhouette store to display some of these shots.  I also got the tree and film strip from the Sihouette store.  The background paper is some more of the animal print that I've used throughout the Animal Kingdom portion of my Disney vacation album.  I will figure out the brand some day.

I also tried to pull in some of Walt Disney's quotes for my album.  I hope this inspires a layout for you.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 3:16 For God so loved the world he gave his only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the viewmaster feature on your wonderful layout! That tree is amazing! We spent a lot of time looking at it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...