Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Stalking - Mamo Mo Stamps

I do not think I have ever had an original idea.  I could spend hours just surfing and watching youtube and repinning on Pinterest.  And hours going from one blog to another to find great new card and scrapbook layout ideas.  I sometimes spend all my time finding ideas, but never actually putting them into action!

One of the blogs that I stalk and pin cards from on a regular basis is Mama Mo Stamps.  She does such unique cards and I am always inspired when I visit her blog.  Please check her out.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Phillipians 2:1-2  Therefore, if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort provided by love, any fellowship in the Spirit, any affection or mercy, complete my joy and be of the same mind, by having the same love, being united in spirit, and having one purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...